T&M Campanula pyramidalis Mixed
Collect from Store
- One of the most striking perennials for the border or patio containers. Giant, slender spikes of blooms reach skywards, in shades of blue and white. Plant in containers either side of your front door for a colourful box or bay tree substitute!
- Transplant seedlings when large enough to handle into pots. Grow on in cooler conditions for 1-15 days before planting out after risk of frost, 3cm (12in) apart. Plants will flower the following year.
- Overwinter in a coldframe and move to a greenhouse in February. Grow on at 7-1C (45-5F).
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order