T&M Californian Poppy Rose Chiffon
Collect from Store
- Beautiful semi-double, pink flowers with delightful frilled petals. Californian poppies are easy to grow and will thrive in almost any well-drained soil type. They are tolerant of drought and look fabulous planted along pathways or in gravel.
- Alternatively, sow California poppies indoors from February to March at a temperature of 15-21°C (60-70°F). When seedlings are large enough to handle, transplant and grow them on in cooler conditions until large enough to plant outdoors.
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order