T&M Calendula Crown Orange
Collect from Store
- Robust calendula plants will be smothered in bright orange double-crested flowers all summer long. Sow in borders to create bursts or larger swathes of colour. Alternatively, sow in containers for splashes of orange on the patio.
- When large enough to handle, thin out seedlings to 20cm (8in) apart.
- FOR SPRING/SUMMER FLOWERING POT PLANTS: Sow in a cool greenhouse or conservatory in late summer/early autumn. Grow on cool in full light and water sparingly. The petals can be used as a substitute for saffron and added to soups, rice or omelettes. They also make a bright addition to salads. Write to us for a free leaflet with recipes for a wide range of edible flowers.
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order