T&M Busy Lizzie Worldbeater
Collect from Store
- Compact mix of Busy Lizzy varieties in an array of solid and bi colours will brighten up even the most shaded areas of the garden. Blooming through sun or rain, all through the summer and well into autumn. A real garden Gem.
- When seedlings are large enough to handle, transplant into 7.5cm (3in) pots and grow on in cooler conditions. When plants are well grown and all risk of frost has passed, gradullay acclimitise them to outdoor conditions for 10-15 days with shade from direct sun before planting them outdoors in their final positions.
- Feed and water frequently throughout the summer to promote an endless supply of colourful Busy Lizzie flowers/
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order