T&M Begonia semperflorens Options Mixed
Collect from Store
- The various flower and foliage combinations include white and rose bicolour, vermilion, white and scarlet with bronze foliage, carmine, pink and geranium red with dark foliage. Seeds are dust-like and need careful handling. Flowers summer. Height 17-23cm (7-9in).
- Transplant carefully when large enough to handle into 8cm (3in) pots, and grow on in cooler conditions. Gradually acclimatise to outdoor conditions for 1-15 days before planting out after all risk of frost 25-3cm (9-12in) apart in well cultivated garde
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order