T&M Aster Ostrich Plume Mixed
Collect from Store
- This variety is outstanding as a garden cut flower. It is early flowering with large feathery blooms in a mixture of bright colours on branching stems making them perfect for cutting.
- Transplant seedlings, when large enough to handle into 7.5cm (3in) pots or trays. Plant out when all risk of frost has gone about 30cm (12in) apart. Asters can become affected by a fungal disease known as Aster wilt. To help prevent this from affecting your garden, do not grow Asters in the same place each year.
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order