T&M Antirrhinum Lucky Lips
Collect from Store
- Get the vintage look in your garden with this handsome Snapdragon. Plants are really easy to grow, growing well in sunny borders as well as shady corners. The spikes of softly fragrant blooms are two-tone, long-lasting and make a great cut flower.
- Transplant seedlings when large enough to handle into trays or 7.5cm (3in) pots. Gradually acclimatise plants to cooler conditions for a few weeks before planting out after all risk of frost, 23-30cm (9-12in) apart. Remove spent flowers regularly to encourage further blooming.
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order