T&M Antirrhinum Dwarf Bedding Mixed
Out of stock
A glittering mixture in a wide range of colours. Their low and compact habit makes them an essential item for the smaller garden.
- A glittering mixture in a wide range of colours. Their low and compact habit makes them an essential item for the smaller garden.
- Transplant seedlings when large enough to handle into trays or 7.5cm (3in) pots. Grow on in cooler conditions for 1-15 days before planting out after all risk of frost, 23-3cm (9-12in) apart.
- Remove spent flowers regularly to encourage further blooming.
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order