T&M Calendula Art Shades Mixed
Collect from Store
- An easy to grow annual excellent for bedding and borders. Large, frilled blooms in unusual shades ranging through aprilcot, orange, primrose and cream. Long-flowering in many garden situations and also makes a good cut flower. The petals can be used as a substitute for saffron, and in a variety of dishes where they make a bright and zesty addition.
- When large enough to handle, thin out seedlings to 23-30cm (9-12in) apart. Water regularly particularly in dry periods, until plants are fully established. Deadhead faded calendula flowers to encourage more blooms to be produced and prevent them from self seeding.
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order