You & your family will have the chance to create the perfect reindeer recipe needed to help keep Father Christmas' reindeer’s up to strength on Christmas Eve, then you will also be able to join in with writing a letter to Santa, that you can either give to him when you see him, or save to take home!
You can then go through the glorious Christmas Grotto to explore the magical views and soak in that festive atmosphere.
Once all that is done, you will then be taken into Santa's lodge, where you can talk to Santa about all your Christmas wishes and even sing some lovely carols with him and our excited elves. You then finally enter the gift room where you can choose a wrapped gift to take home.
Surrounding your Grotto visit you can play within our beautifully bespoke Magic Garden soft play for the entire session.
Please enjoy the grotto during your session at either 9.30am until 11.30, 12:00 until 14:00, 14:30 until 16:30 or 17:30 until 19:30
*Please note: if you have an under 1 that will not be partaking in the grotto, they do not need a ticket. However, if you would like them to be involved in the Grotto, meet Santa and recieve a gift, they must have a ticket*
To enter the Grotto you must enter through the Magic Garden.
Please read our terms and conditions below before you visit:
- You must enter the Magic Garden through the Toy Shop.
- Each guest will be non-contact temperature checked upon entry. If anyone in your party reads above the normal temperature you will all asked to leave and follow Public Health England advice. Your booking can be moved, subject to availability.
- Your time of booking is for the session you are booked onto and not to meet Father Christmas, this time will be given to you when you enter. There may be some unexpected delays. Please help assist our staff by arriving on time to your play and grotto sessions.
- Tickets are non-refundable. Change is subject to availability, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that if Government restrictions mean this event is no longer able to take place, all tickets will be refunded. If we cannot open to full capacity, refunds will be given to the last booked customers.
If you have any questions, please contact Issy at email@example.com