Please take note of session times before booking:
Off peak (Monday - Friday during term time):
- 9.30am - 11.30am, 12.00pm - 2.00pm, 2.30pm - 4.30pm.
Peak (weekends, bank holidays and school holidays):
- Monday - Saturday: 9.30am - 11.30am, 12.00pm - 2.00pm, 2.30pm - 4.30pm.
Sunday: 10:00 – 11:45, 12:15 – 2:00 or 2:30– 4:30
Please read before visiting the Magic Garden.
TWIGGY’S RULES OF PLAY
- All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. Yarnton Home & Garden do not accept responsibility for the supervision of children.
- Tickets can only be moved to another date with 48 hours notice.
- Only children who are under 4ft10" or 148cm in height may play. Children over this height may play at the discretion of the supervising staff.
- Children using the toilet should wash their hands before entering the play area.
- Leave badges and jewellery with a responsible adult. Spectacles should only be worn if used with a retainer and shatter proof lenses.
- Please remove shoes before entering the play area. Socks must be worn at all times. In case of a problem, contact reception or a member of staff.
- Age restrictions vary depending on the area that visitors are using. These are in place for the safety and enjoyment of all children.
- Play is restricted to 2 hours during peak times.
- Clothes with ropes and cords should not be worn in the play area.
- Please do not play in front of slide exits.
- No sharp objects may be taken into the play area.
- No food, drink or chewing gum should be taken into the play area.
- It is forbidden to smoke or play with fire within the play area including the garden.
- Children who are unwell should not enter the play area.
- Balls or other objects should not be thrown at each other.
- Fighting or bullying will not be tolerated. Guilty parties may be asked to leave.
- Parents/Guardians are responsible for the behavior and wellbeing of the child in their care and must always maintain supervision.
- In the interest of Health and Safety, please ensure that any food debris which falls on the floor is picked/wiped up as soon as possible. Report any spillages to a member of staff.
- Report all accidents to a member of staff, to ensure that we can provide any necessary assistance and minimize the potential of re-occurrence. These will be logged and are an important part of on-going safety audits.
- All damages to Yarnton Home & Garden either accidental or deliberate must be reported to a member of staff.
- For Health and Safety reasons, only food purchased at Yarnton Home & Garden may be consumed on the premises.
- Report any behavioral concerns to a member of staff. Don't attempt to intervene yourself.
- The Yarnton Home & Garden team supervise the play equipment and help maximize your children's enjoyment from the play experience they are not however a replacement for parental supervision. Parents/Guardians should note that whilst every consideration has been given for the safety of children using the play centre, Yarnton Home and Garden cannot be held responsible for accidents which occur as a result of children playing on the equipment!
- Running is strictly prohibited.