DECEMBER PLAY SESSIONS
Please note: that you cannot book the Magic Garden 4th - 6th, 11th - 13th, 18th - 24th December due to being reserved for our Grotto sessions.
All December sessions will be running on PEAK session times.
We have developed practices and protocols to ensure guest and team safety remains our upmost priority at all times:
- When visiting please use the main entrance to the Garden Centre. We now have a one-way entry to the Magic Garden which is through our new Toy Shop.
- Before entry to the Magic Garden, all guests will be non-contact temperature checked. If anyone in your party presents with an above normal temperature you will be asked to follow Public Health England advice. Your booking can be moved to another date, subject to availability.
- We have significantly reduced session spaces and expect to sell out quickly therefore we highly advise you to pre-book your tickets online before visiting.
- Following the Governments recent advice, there is now a limit of 6 tickets to every booking.
- By purchasing your tickets, you are agreeing that any information you give will be held securely and will be used strictly for track and trace purposes. It will be securely destroyed 21 days after your visit
- Yarnton Home & Garden are only accepting card and contactless payments at this time.
- There will be a reduced menu in the Magic Garden which will include hot and cold drinks and light snacks.
- - - - - - - - - -
Please take note of session times before booking:
Off peak (Monday - Friday during term time):
- 9.30am - 11.30am, 12.00pm - 2.00pm, 2.30pm - 4.30pm.
Peak (weekends, bank holidays and school holidays):
- Monday - Saturday: 9.30am - 11.30am, 12.00pm - 2.00pm, 2.30pm - 4.30pm.
- Sundays: 10.00am - 12.00pm, 12.15pm - 2.15pm, 2.30pm - 4.30pm.
Please read before visiting the Magic Garden.
TWIGGY’S RULES OF PLAY
· Only children who are under 4’10” or 148cm in height may play.
· No food, drinks or chewing gum should be taken into the play area.
· Leave badges and jewellery with parent/guardian.
· Please remove shoes before entering the play area. Socks must be worn at all time by adults & children alike.
· Fighting or bullying will not be tolerated. Guilty parties may be asked to leave.
· All children must be accompanied by a supervising adult at all times.
· Please do not play in front of the slide exits.
· Clothes with ropes and cords should not be worn in the play area.
· No sharp objects may be taken into the play area.
· In case of a problem, contact a member of staff.
· It is forbidden to climb on the netted walls on the system structure.
· Children using the toilet should wash their hands before entering the play area.
· Children who are not well shouldn’t enter the play area.
· Balls or other objects should not be thrown at each other.
· No Running