Become a Barbecue Hero with help from the Weber masters!
Great experience gift idea for the man or woman, who has everything or loves to cook outdoors. Feed your inner Chef and learn how to using a range of fuelled barbecues, testing the best of the Weber range.
There are 2 dates with different menus to choose from. All using Weber Barbeques and products, learning skills that can be transferred to use alongside most barbeque brands.
Grill the masters for their knowledge in a mix of demonstrations and instructions, assisting whilst you give it a go. Each participant will receive their very own Weber apron and certificate.
Location: Yarnton Home & Garden
Date: Saturday 15th June 2024 & Saturday 20th July 2024
Time: 12pm until 3pm
Saturday 15th June - Mediterranean Menu
- Demo dish: Gambas PilPil with toasted herby bread
- Sicilian wings with Salmoriglio sauce
- Chargrilled monkfish, chorizo, pepper kababs, smoked paprika mayo
- Grilled polenta chips
- Courgette salad with chilli and mint
- Rosemary peach and honey tart
Saturday 20th July - Tex Mex Menu
- Demo dish: Flat iron steak with spicy chimichurri
- Mexican beer chicken quesadilla
- Tex-Mex smash burger with spicy ketchup, guacamole, American cheese and jalapenos
- Elotes–Grilled Mexican corn
- Seasoned vegetable fries
- Sticky rotisserie pineapple with lime and coconut yogurt
Enjoy a complimentary beverage perfect to go with your freshly cooked lunch.